Address Change Form

Mailing Address Change Form

Have you moved? To make sure you receive your tax statements and other mailings from our Tax Office, please mail in or submit our Columbia County Mailing Address Change Form with your new address and tax account(s).

Per ORS 311.555 (in part): "Each person, firm or corporation owning real or personal property within the state, or
against whom taxes upon real or personal property are chargeable, shall keep the tax collector or the county when such
real or personal property is situated informed of the true and correct mailing address of the person, firm or corporation."

Submit to Columbia County Tax Office by:


Columbia County Tax Collector
230 Strand St.
St. Helens, OR 97051

General Information
230 Strand St
St. Helens,

Monday - Friday
8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.