Columbia County’s Human Resources Department strives to contribute to a workplace where employees are engaged and can thrive. This allows the County to attract new employees and retain quality staff.
Columbia County Human Resources provides:
- Compensation administration
- Employee benefit administration
- Employee services and administration
- Human resources technology solutions
- Job classification
- Labor contract administration and labor relations
- Organizational development and training
- Human Resources policy development and administration
We work together in a spirit of continuous improvement and collaboration to recruit, develop and retain the most talented employees and make sure everyone receives fair and equitable treatment and compensation.
Equal Employment Opportunity Plan