Roads work request

Submit a Work Request for the Road Division

Let us know if a county road needs immediate attention. 

Report pot holes, grading issues, loose gravel, vegetation that needs to be cut, tree limbs in need of cut-backs, sink holes, downed trees, or anything road-related. 

Submit a work request and our staff will check it out.

Public Works Quick Links
1054 Oregon Street
St. Helens,
Fax: 503-397-7215

Monday - Friday
7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Office Manager
Julie Wheeler
Solid Waste Coordinator
Kathleen Boutin-Pasterz
Michael Russell