Absentee Voting

If you are an active duty member of the U.S. Uniformed Services, Merchant Marine or Activated National Guard, a family member (spouse or dependent) or a U.S. citizen residing outside the U.S. complete one of the following

If you are a registered voter who will be temporarily absent from your residence you may request an absentee ballot be sent to you at addresses within the U.S. by completing and mailing the following:

Be sure to allow time for ballots to be delivered to you and returned to Columbia County Elections or official dropsites by 8pm Election Day.  Postmarks are not considered.

Elections Quick Links
230 Strand St.
St. Helens,
Fax: (503) 397-7266

8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.