BEFORE THE BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS
FOR COLUMBIA COUNTY
SPECIAL MEETING NOTICE
- Notice is hereby given that the Columbia County Board of Commissioner will hold a special meeting daily until further notice starting Friday March 13, 2020 at or after 9:45 a.m. These meetings will be held via tele-communication from the Commissioner’s Meeting Room, Columbia County Courthouse, 230 Strand Street, St. Helens, OR.
- The purpose of the meeting is to hold preparedness and update information regarding the COVID19 virus.
- Other County business as necessary
- Executive Session under 192.660(2)(d)
- This is a public meeting except during the Executive Session. If you would like to call in please visit www.columbiacountyor.gov/meetings for daily call in information. Please MUTE your phone. No public comment will be heard at these meetings. Columbia County does not discriminate on the basis of disability and will provide reasonable accommodations in accordance with the County’s ADA Policy. To request accommodations or to review the County’s ADA Policy, please contact the Board of Commissioners Office at 503-397-4322.
Updated this 27th day of March, 2020
BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS
FOR COLUMBIA COUNTY,
BY: ___s/Alex Tardif______
Alex Tardif, Chair
Home Page News
Board of Commissioners