Flu Vaccine Locations for Columbia County Residents
NEW! Some testing sites are offering flu shots. Other locations are offering flu shots separate from COVID-19 testing. Cost will vary. Patients will need to ask when they call or arrive.
Flu shots available through your provider.
OHSU Rural Health Clinic
- Scappoose: 51377 Old Portland Rd, Scappoose, OR 97056; 503-418-4222.
- Hours: Monday – Friday, 8 a.m.-8 p.m. and Saturday, 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
Flu shots available through your provider.
Legacy Medical Group
- 475 S. Columbia River Hwy Ste. 100, St. Helens, OR 97051; 503-397-0471.
- Hours: Monday – Friday, 6:45 a.m.-6 p.m.
Legacy Urgent Care
- 475 S Columbia River Hwy Ste. 105, St. Helens, OR 97051; 503-397-7119.
- Hours: Monday – Friday, Noon-8:30 p.m., Saturday & Sunday, 10 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
Select locations outside of Columbia County: Legacy Health is hosting free flu shots for community members aged 6 months and older. High-dose, preservative-free, egg-free, latex-free vaccines, and cute band aids available. While supplies last. Temperature screening and masks required.
Free Community Flu Shot Events→
Columbia Health Services
Sacagawea Health Center
- 1060 Eisenschmidt Lane, St. Helens, OR 97051; 503-366-7645 or when closed, 503-397-4651, to contact staff.
- Hours: Monday, 8 a.m.-4 p.m., Tuesday & Thursday, 8:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
Rainier Health Center
- 28168 Old Rainier Rd, Rainier, OR 97048; 503-556-2178.
- Hours: Tuesday – Friday 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m., closed for lunch 12:30 p.m.-1:30 p.m.
St. Helens Internal Medicine
Flu shots available for new and current patients.
- Location and hours: 525 N Columbia River Hwy, St. Helens, OR 97051.
- Monday – Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m., closed for lunch 12:30 p.m.-2:00 p.m.
Tillamook Adventist Health Center & Urgent Care
- 1005 Cougar St. Vernonia, OR 97064; 503-429-2029.
- Hours: Monday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m., Tuesday, 8 a.m.-noon & 1 p.m.-5 p.m., Wednesday, 9 a.m.-5 p.m., Thursday & Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
For members, Kaiser will offer drive-thru flu clinics at select locations beginning the first week of October. For more information, visit https://healthy.kaiserpermanente.org/oregon-washington/health-wellness/flu.
Virginia Garcia Memorial Health Centers
Starting in October, Virginia Garcia will have a dedicated Mobile Clinic Team with planned COVID-19 events ever Tuesday. This will include flu screening and vaccinations.
For members, flu vaccinations are free at all clinic and urgent care sites.
Oregon Occupational Medicine (OOM)
Flu shots available now.
Clinic locations and hours:
Tualatin Clinic 19365 SW 65th Ave. Ste 100, Tualatin, OR 97062. 503-563-5382
Hillsboro Clinic 1200 NE 48th Ave. Ste 1000, Hillsboro OR 97124. 971-4703275
- An individual can walk in, but for groups of two or more, call to schedule an appointment.
- Monday-Friday 8 a.m.-5p.m.
Flu shots now available at all clinics. More information on https://www.zoomcare.com/visit/flu-shots-when-where-how-much.
All Walgreens locations offer flu shots, but they are not administering at COVID-19 drive-through testing site in Washington County.
- 175 S. Columbia River Hwy, St. Helens, OR 97051; 503-397-7862.
- Hours: Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.-8 p.m., Saturday 9 a.m.-6 p.m., Sunday 10 a.m.- 6 p.m.
- 2939 Ocean Beach Hwy, Longview, WA 98632; 360-232-1021.
- Hours: Monday – Friday, 8 a.m.-8 p.m., Saturday, 9 a.m.-6 p.m., and Sunday, 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
All Rite Aid locations offer flu shots, but they are not administering at COVID-19 drive-through testing site.
St. Helens: 785 S. Columbia River Hwy, St. Helens, OR 97051; 503-397-6787.
Longview: 364 Triangle Shopping Center, Longview, WA 98632; 360-423-4833.
- Hours: Monday – Friday, 9 a.m.-9 p.m., Saturday, 9 a.m. – 6:00 p.m., and Sunday, 10:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
Safeway Pharmacy offers flu vaccinations. No need for an appointment, walk-ins are welcome.
- 795 Lower Columbia River Hwy, St. Helens 97051; 503-397-0662
- Hours: Monday – Friday, 9 a.m.-8 p.m., Saturday, 9 a.m.-5 p.m., and Sunday, 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
- 1227 15th Ave, Longview, WA 98632; 360-575-6606.
- Hours: Monday – Friday, 9 a.m.-9 p.m., Saturday and Sunday, 9 a.m.-6 p.m.
Flu shots are available.
Pharmacy locations and hours:
- 33454 SW Chinook Plaza Scappoose, OR 97056; 503-543-7887.
- Hours: Monday through Friday, 9 a.m.-6:00 p.m. and Saturday 9:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
- 401 E. Columbia River Hwy, Clatskanie, OR 97016; 503-728-2434.
- Hours: Monday through Friday, 8 a.m.-7 p.m., Saturday 8 a.m.-6 p.m., and Sunday 9 a.m.-7 p.m.
Walmart Pharmacy offers flu shots.
- 2295 Gable Rd, St. Helens, OR 97051; 503-366-5157 to schedule an appointment.
- Hours: Monday – Sunday, 7 a.m.-10 p.m.
- 540 7th Ave, Longview, WA 98632; 360-414-9602.
- Hours: Monday 9 a.m.-7 p.m., Tuesday 6 a.m.-7 p.m., Wednesday – Saturday 9 a.m.-7 p.m., and Sunday 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
Fred Meyer Pharmacy offers flu shots.
- 51501 Columbia River Hwy, Scappoose, OR 97051; 503-543-4533.
- Hours: Sunday, 11 a.m.-6:00 p.m., Monday – Friday, 9 a.m.-9 p.m., and Saturday, 9 a.m.-7 p.m.
For locations in other parts on Oregon, you can also use the Flu Vaccine Finder on the State's website→